Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- No more commute! Enjoy the lifestyle you have chosen close to home
- Become a crucial part our business’ growth in this area
- Lead a young and dynamic team
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Pukekohe branch. This includes leading an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate team of professionals. You will be an inspiring leader who sets out a clear direction for the branch supported by solid processes and systems to support our sales growth.
We expect that to be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a strong operational background and experience establishing and maintaining reliable processes and systems
- Understand the Heavy Transport industry
- Possess solid communication skills and outstanding customer service
This role offers opportunities to learn and further develop your career with a supportive company.
Please note: this is a physical role that requires lifting and moving heavy loads according to Health & Safety guidelines. The successful candidate must be able to pass a compulsory pre-employment medical, drugs and alcohol assessment.
To apply for this role, go to our careers website: http://goughgroup.co.nz/job. To find out more about this role, call Sophie, Recruitment Advisor on 03 9430078
All applications must be made online. Please note you will receive an emailed link to complete an online assessment and this must be completed before your application will be progressed.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: TWL 613
Closing Date: Thursday, 12 December 2019