Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Services Representative
- An excellent opportunity to start your career in a great industry.
- Market-leading organisation with strong career development potential.
- Inclusive and supportive team and environment
Based in our Rotorua Branch, you will be representing some of the best and most iconic brands and products available to the New Zealand transport industry. As a Customer Service Representative and parts interpreter your focus will be to support customers and fellow team-members to ensure customers receive the right parts advice and a top class service by nurturing existing and new business partnerships.
This is an exciting role where no two days are the same; you will further develop your parts knowledge; and meet and build lasting relationships with transport industry professionals.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
- be able to build and maintain strong relationships
- have a real thirst to learn
- be technology savvy
- not be afraid to roll your sleeves up and support the team
This is a role where team work is crucial to achieve desired outcomes, and we are looking for someone who is approachable and resourceful.
When you join the Gough Group you will enjoy employee benefits such as:
- • Fully subsidised medical insurance for yourself and discounted for your family
- • Company superannuation scheme- 6% employer contribution
- • Excellent career development opportunities
- • BP Fuel card
At the Gough Group, we look after your future by providing continuous training and support.
Gough TWL is the leading supplier to the New Zealand commercial transport & related industries. As a one-stop parts and equipment supplier with 19 branches nationwide, TWL is unique in that it caters for the complete parts and equipment needs of the industry under one roof.
TWL is a member of the Gough Group, New Zealand and Australia's leading value-added solutions provider to the infrastructure, mining, forestry, transport and power system industries.
Boasting over 50 locations and 950 team members, the company offers significant opportunities for career development.
To apply for this role, go to our careers website: b. To find out more about this role, call Sophie, Recruitment Advisor on 03 9430078
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: GTNZ 7
Closing Date: Friday, 26 July 2019