Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Heavy Automotive Fitter
As a heavy automotive fitter you know what you will be doing, but do you know what Gough Industrial Solutions offers employees?
- Our commitment to your health & safety
- Support from your Foreman & the rest of the team
- We have the latest tooling
- You will get regular product training
- A supportive team with a good knowledge base
- There is variety in what you do every day
- You can sign up for a discount fuel card for personal use
- We offer subsidised medical insurance
- Our company make a $ for $ superan contribution to 6%
- We supply all your PPE
- We pay good hourly rates and overtime after 8 hours daily
Prepping prefab equipment & trucks, welding, fitting, general fabrication, fault finding, repairing, servicing, parts replacement, fit out and testing will form most of your hands-on role. You will also be expected to complete all the required administration including service reports, parts requisitions and technical documentation for each job you work on.It’s a standard 40 hour week, but there will be overtime and occasional away from home travel required.
- Are trade qualified in Engineering or possess significant experience
- Have a background in maintenance fitting
- Hold a Class 2 license
- Are committed to Health & Safety
Gough Industrial Solutions partners with SANY and SIMEM, and represents our own brand Dynamix, to deliver integrated concrete mixers, concrete pumping solutions, cement silos, fixed and mobile concrete batching plants and related solutions.This offering is complimented with lifecycle service, support and parts back up.
How do YOU join our team?
Hit the apply button below OR if that seems too hard give me (Jane) a call on 021 229 0813.Ref GISFIT.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: DMAM934504 / GISFIT
Closing Date: Tuesday, 4 June 2019