Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Heavy Diesel Mechanic
- Some of NZ’s best lifestyle locations available
- Different and exciting gear to work on – no two days the same
- Competitive hourly and overtime rates
- Subsidised medical insurance for yourself and discounted for your family
- Company superannuation scheme
- Work/life balance
At Gough CAT we keep industry moving – and we are looking for qualified heavy diesel mechanics all over New Zealand to help us move our business forward. For over 80 years, the Gough Group has been renowned in a number of New Zealand industry sectors. Our stability and expertise has resulted in our continued growth and development giving us the edge to benefit both our staff and our customers.
As a Heavy Diesel Mechanic you will be working on a diverse range of Caterpillar equipment from any of the industries we support – diagnosing, repairing, troubleshooting and performing general and preventative maintenance onsite with our customers.
- Will be trade qualified in Heavy Automotive (Diesel)
- Enjoy sharing your skills & experience with the team around you
- Are a strong communicator, both written and verbal
If you a looking to return home and beat the heat we are looking for Heavy Diesel mechanics all across New Zealand.
Applications Friday 8th of March but we will be assessing and progressing on application.
Apply online at www.goughgroup.co.nz/careers ( reference GGHDTNZ) or contact Rachel on 0011 64 3 94 33 185 for a confidential discussion
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: GGHDTNZ
Location: Christchurch, Dunedin, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Rotorua, Silverdale, Wiri
Closing Date: Friday, 22 February 2019