Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Heavy Diesel Resident Field Service Technican
This resident role is based in Whanganui and is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make your lifestyle work for you!
You will be autonomous in your work, with full support from the New Plymouth branch.
Working on a variety of equipment, including earth-moving and forestry.
When you work for us, you will receive:
- Our commitment to your health & safety
- Support from your Service Supervisor and wider technical team
- The latest tooling and supplies
- Regular product training
- A supportive team with a good knowledge base
- Variety in what you do every day
- A discount fuel card for personal use
- Subsidised medical insurance
- 6% employer contribution to your superannuation fund
- Your uniform and all PPE are supplied
- Good hourly rates and overtime after 8 hours daily
If you are a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic with a passion for all things CAT we want to hear from you.
For more information call Carlene, Recruitment Advisor, on 03 9433185.
Or to apply, press apply below or apply on our careers website at www.goughgroup.co.nz (Ref:CAT1678)
Please note once you have submitted your application, you will receive a link to online assessments. These are part of our recruitment process and must be completed before your application will be progressed.
Please note all applications must be made online.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: CAT1678
Location: New Plymouth
Closing Date: Sunday, 1 March 2020