Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Heavy Diesel Technician
The Gough Group has been the Caterpillar dealer in New Zealand for the last 85 years – we are one of the oldest Caterpillar dealers in the world and proud of it!
Our Christchurch Component Rebuild Centre offers modern facilities, the latest tooling and a great team environment for our employees.
When you work for Gough Cat you will receive:
- subsidised medical insurance
- employer contribution up to 6% to your super fund
- full uniform and PPE
- interest free tool loans
- staff purchasing privileges
- our commitment to your health & safety
As a Gough Cat Heavy Diesel Technician you will be working on a range of Caterpillar equipment – rebuilding machinery components such as engines, transmission and drivelines, hydraulic system components such as pumps, motors and cylinders and fuel injection equipment. Having experience with one or many of these components will be beneficial for you, training will be available.
You will need:
- to be a qualified heavy diesel mechanic OR have
- solid experience with rebuilding of heavy plant and equipment components
- a high level of attention to detail
- take pride in a job well done
- a passion to learn
- self-motivation, a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself.
To find out how our success can shape your success please visit the careers page of our website www.goughgroup.co.nz or call Sophie on 0800CATJOBS (0800 2285627). Please apply immediately as we will be assessing and progressing on application. Start date asap.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: CRCHDT
Closing Date: Sunday, 2 June 2019