Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Heavy Diesel Technician
Heavy Diesel Technician- Gisborne
- Caterpillar dealership
- Gisborne base
- An opportunity to learn from the best
We have a great and rare opportunity for a trade qualified Heavy Diesel Technicians to join our small, happy team in Gisborne. You will be working on a diverse range of Caterpillar equipment from any of the industries we support – fault finding, diagnosing, repairing, troubleshooting and performing general and preventative maintenance. You will become a part of our highly experienced & supportive team working hard to provide solutions to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Are a great team of skilled professionals,
- Offer competitive hourly rates,
- Kit you out in full PPE and uniforms,
- Fully subsidise your medical insurance,
- Offer a generous company superannuation scheme,
- Have interest free tool loans.
- Will be trade qualified in Heavy Diesel Technician with at least 2 years’ post apprenticeship experience on a diverse range of equipment,
- Ideally you will have had exposure to Caterpillar machines
- Have strong fault finding and diagnostic skills with a knowledge of electronic diagnostic equipment,
- Work well as part of a small team, passing your skills & knowledge on to those around you
To apply for this role, go to our careers website: http://goughgroup.co.nz/job. To find out more about this role, call Sophie, Recruitment Advisor on 03 9430078
All applications must be made online. Please note you will receive an emailed link to complete an online assessment and this must be completed before your application will be progressed.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: CAT1689
Closing Date: Friday, 18 October 2019