Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Heavy Diesel Technician
It’s a new era for our New Zealand Caterpillar brand, which has now been launched as Terra.
Terra offers the entire Caterpillar product range of machines and engines to
customers across New Zealand. Our Rotorua branch
is going from strength to strength – come and join us!
When you work for Terra you will receive:
- varied and challenging work
- a competitive hourly rate plus paid overtime after 8 hours/day
- subsidised medical insurance
- employer contribution to 6% to your super fund
- discount fuel card
- full uniform and PPE
- interest free tool advances
- our commitment to your health and safety
a Terra Heavy Diesel Technician, you will work in the shop on a variety of gear from the industries we support. Work
will include preventative maintenance, servicing, repairs and general
maintenance on forestry, earth moving and construction gear. We have
excellent tooling, great support, an awesome team and can offer you regular
- an experienced heavy diesel technician in a related field
- eager to learn and wanting a new challenge
- flexible in the hours you work and available for overtime
- self-motivated, possess a positive attitude and have the ability to think for yourself
To apply, please visit the careers page of our website www.goughgroup.co.nz (ref CAT 1640) or hit the apply now button. For more information please call Carlene on 03 9433185.
Please note once you have submitted your application, you will receive a link to online assessments. These are part of our recruitment process and must be completed before your application will be progressed.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: CAT1640
Closing Date: Monday, 3 February 2020