Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Installer & Support Technician
- Customer facing hands on role
- Generous Performance incentives
- Training opportunities
SITECH Construction NZ Ltd is the Trimble Construction Heavy and Highway distributor for New Zealand. Due to our continuing growth, we are now seeking to recruit an Installation and support Technician in Hamilton.
The position involves the full range of Trimble Heavy Equipment technology, including 2D & 3D machine control systems, productivity monitoring systems and tracking devices for the Civil Construction and Mining industries. This is an exciting high – tech area which is developing rapidly with great future potential.
The role will see you own the installation process from delivery to after sale technical support of SITECH Construction Systems products
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery, installation, commissioning and implementation of products supplied by SITECH Construction Systems
- Delivery of effective customer support via on site visits and telephone meetings
- Regular travel to fulfil customer requirements
- Responsible for the entire installation process including quality assurance of products, third party welding, calibration and commissioning
- Complete administrative tasks relating to installations including Service Report Forms, safety documents, and machine file documentation.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Hold a current unrestricted drivers’ license
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
An interest in technology and a background in auto electrics or other related trades would be advantageous.
Our Recruitment Process
We are passionate about getting the right person for this role. We also strongly believe that it’s a two-way process and candidates need to be sure that this role is the right fit for them too. With that in mind the recruitment process will involve an initial phone discussion and then face-to-face interviews where you will have the opportunity to meet the people you’d be working with.
For more information visit our website: http://www.sitechnz.co.nz/ or contact Sophie on 03- 943 0078
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: BIAJ934360
Closing Date: Tuesday, 26 February 2019