Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Strengthen our business with graphic design and marketing support for traditional and digital marketing communications
- Premium global brand
- Knowledgeable, passionate and supportive team
At Gough CAT we keep industry moving, by developing, designing and implementing traditional and digital marketing for our products and services. The role of marketing specialist is critical to our business success ensuring we are maximising our revenue through plans that promote Gough products and services. A graphic design component is a key element to this role, creating and managing throughput of marketing materials for the CAT business unit.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing or graphic design role
- Highly proficient working with Adobe Creative Suite
- A passion for our industry (Heavy equipment)
- The ability to confidently communicate with all levels of the business
Above all you will be calm, composed, and able to juggle multiple priorities all at once while maintaining your sense of humour.
In return, we offer a competitive salary package that includes a fuel discount card, Super contribution, training and development opportunities and a number of other staff benefits.
Applications are open till 26th of July and must be made online. Please note you will receive a link to complete an online assessment and this must be completed before your application will be considered.
For more information please visit www.goughgroup.co.nz/careers or call Sophie on 03- 9430078
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: CAT1592
Closing Date: Friday, 26 July 2019