Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Are a great branch who work hard to get the job done
- Fully subsidise your medical insurance and offer discounts for your family
- Have a company superannuation scheme
- Provide a uniform and the PPE required
- Have regular training and upskilling programmes
- Are a global brand with a proud history
At the Gough CAT we Keep Industry Moving – and we need a confident, proactive person to help us do this. As a Parts Interpreter based in our Nelson branch you will be dealing with our customers face to face, over the telephone and by email to ensure their parts orders are filled in the most efficient and effective way.
- Are a customer service professional & are always prepared to go the extra mile
- Have a passion for heavy diesel machinery
- Know your way around a computer and MS Office
- Are resilient and tenacious with a good sense of humour
Apply online now and visit our careers page on our website www.goughgroup.co.nz/careers or call Rachel (03) 9433185 for a confidential discussion.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: PINSN
Closing Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2019