Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Busy and varied role with huge growth potential
- Nationally focused role, delivering projects and developing product line
- Christchurch based role
Our Industrial Solutions division is growing and needs an exceptional Project Delivery Manager to support their journey.
The primary purpose of this role is to make sure that our customers’ projects are planned and delivered on time to the customer's satisfaction.
You will be responsible for the quality and accuracy of project plans, ensuring their are delivered within specification and completion of critical project deliverables. A new exciting element in this role will see you, between projects, conducting market research to determine what new products can be imported and installed for other industry sectors.
You will liaise with stakeholders nationally across our business and interact regularly with key internal players.
Skills and experience required:
- A strong Project Management background
- The ability to conduct market research and to assess the suitability of products for the New Zealand market
- An interest in engineering
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and ensure appropriate engagement and communication of all key decisions made within the scope of the project
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Exceptional people skills with the ability to influence
You will be joining a diverse and passionate who are committed to growing the business.
Please note: The successful candidate must be able to pass a compulsory pre-employment medical, drugs and alcohol assessment.
For further information please contact Sophie Waretini, Recruitment Advisor on 03- 943 0078.
Applications must be made online. Please note you will receive an emailed link to complete an online assessment and this must be completed before your application will be progressed.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: GTNZ 50
Closing Date: Saturday, 7 December 2019