Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- World leading brand
- Pivotal role in the success of our experienced Wiri team
- Regular training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary + medical & super contributions
Gough CAT has been the Caterpillar dealer in New Zealand for the last 85 years. We are one of the oldest Caterpillar dealers in the world and we Keep Industry Moving - and we are looking for a resilient, customer focused leader to help us do this.
As service supervisor based in our Wiri branch, you will play a pivotal part in our success and be a key resource for all of the customer’s needs. You will act as a technical expert and must be able to deal directly with customers regarding technical issues and resolve queries quickly and efficiently. You will lead the workshop team to ensure the achievement of key business targets. Managing team performance, ensuring regular feedback, coaching and development will be paramount to your success.
- have strong mechanical experience
- possess great attention to detail & time management skills
- love sharing your knowledge
- understand the quotation and invoicing processes
- deliver exceptional customer experiences every time
- are proactive, think on your feet and strive for excellence in all you do
Applications close on 19th February 2019. Apply online at www.goughgroup.co.nz/careers ( ref WIRISSUP ) or call Rachel on (03) 9433 185 for a confidential discussion
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: WIRISSUP
Closing Date: Wednesday, 6 March 2019