Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
As a Gough Cat Service Supervisor you are the main point of contact for our
customers and our service staff.
Managing service requests, workflow planning and mentoring staff will
form a big part of this role. You will lead
the way with your mechanical knowledge, commitment to Health & Safety, Contamination
Control, customer service and efficient processing of related paperwork.
- have strong mechanical experience
- possess great attention to detail & time management skills
- love sharing your knowledge
- understand the quotation and invoicing processes
- deliver exceptional customer experiences every time
- are proactive, think on your feet and strive for excellence in all you do
We are an awesome team focused on delivering the very best to our customers and this is an opportunity at an exciting stage in our growth.If you are ready to take on the next challenge in your career please visit the careers page of our website www.goughgroup.co.nz (ref WIRISSUP ) or call Jane Hunter on 021 229 0813.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: WIRISSUP
Closing Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2019