Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Pivotal role driving success of our Wiri team
- Regular training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary + medical & super contributions
As a Gough Cat Field Service Supervisor you are the main point of contact for our customers and our team of 10 field service staff.
You’ll be the expert with your:
- leadership skills – coaching and monitoring your team is the most important part of this job
- mechanical knowledge – provide a second opinion with diagnostics and fault finding
- commitment to Health & Safety and Contamination Control
- have vast experience working on heavy earthmoving equipment
- love sharing your knowledge
- deliver exceptional customer experiences every time
- are proactive, think on your feet and strive for excellence in all you do
We are an awesome team focussed on delivering the very best to our customers and this is an opportunity at an exciting stage in our growth.
In return we offer a competitive package that includes salary, medical insurance, superan contributions, discount fuel card and more.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: SSWiri
Closing Date: Sunday, 22 September 2019