Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Diagnose, repair and get our customers back to work
- Leader in the industry
- Competitive hourly rate, training and a great team environment
About our company
Gough Materials Handling supports a wide variety of world leading Hyster Materials Handling machines ranging from 1.5 tonne units through to 52 tonne machines. Technology is developing quickly in this domain and we are training our employees to stay at the top of their game. Our team works on IC, Battery Electric Forklifts and Container Handling Machines.
About the role
In this role, you will complete mechanical repairs and maintenance and a wide variety of material handling equipment whilst supporting the team of highly skilled technicians.
You will have:
- A solid mechanical background
- A trade qualification in Heavy Automotive (Diesel), ideally
- Self- motivation, energy and a thirst to learn
- A history of work completed to a high standard, on time, every time
Please apply immediately via our company website: www.goughgroup.co.nz, (ref GMH597) or contact Sophie on 03 943 0078 to find out more about the role.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: GMH 620
Closing Date: Sunday, 29 September 2019