Store Person/ Parts Junior
Permanent - Part Time
Due to an internal promotion in our
business, we are looking for a new stores/parts person to work in our close
knit, Mount Maunganui branch. This is an excellent opportunity for those who
wish to forge a career in the Heavy Transport Industry and develop a Heavy
Transport parts knowledge.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Inwards/Outwards stock processing.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Checking and receipting of goods.
- Assisting customers in the store and parts interpretation.
- Processing customer orders.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills:
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude to be able to explain parts to customers
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to use computers accurately and effectively.
- Ability to follow company standards and procedures.
- Be physically fit as some lifting is required.
- Stores and parts experience would be an advantage.
- Customer service experience will also be a plus.
- A strong interest in the Heavy Transport industry.
Gough TWL offers over 25,000 lines supported by 19 branch locations. Gough TWL is a key business unit within the Gough Transport Group which is in-turn a major operating division of the Gough Group.
With over 900 employees both in New Zealand and Australia we can offer significant opportunities for career advancement.
Applications are now open and will be assessed upon receipt and a position description is attached.
Please apply online at http://goughgroup.co.nz/careers, or press apply now below, or call Carlene, Recruitment Advisor on 03 9832380 for any further enquiries.
Location: Mount Maunganui
Closing Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017