Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Great role to start your career
- Recognised leader in the transport industry
- Experienced, knowledgeable, supportive & fun team
As a Parts Junior/Store Person you will be responsible for receipting incoming stock and putting it away, picking and packing out going orders, merchandising and some counter work.You will complete all the necessary documentation and update our systems (mainly D365).
What you need:
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- To be a great team player
- Restricted (at minimum) NZ driver’s license
- Physical fitness as there is lifting involved every day must be able to lift up to 20kgs unaided)
- An interest in the heavy transport industry
What we offer:
- Training in this role and career opportunities
- A uniform and all the PPE required
- Easy access to work and free parking
- A supportive team environment
This role will suit someone who has energy and wants to start a career in a growing industry.
Please note: this is a physical role that requires lifting and moving heavy loads according to Health & Safety guidelines. The successful candidate must be able to pass a compulsory pre-employment medical, drugs and alcohol assessment.
To apply for this role, go to our careers website: http://goughgroup.co.nz/job. To find out more about this role, call Sophie, Recruitment Advisor on 03 9430078
All applications must be made online. Please note you will receive an emailed link to complete an online assessment and this must be completed before your application will be progressed.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: TWL 614
Closing Date: Thursday, 12 December 2019