Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Technical Sales Consultant
- Cutting edge technology
- Supportive team culture
- Salary + vehicle + uncapped bonus
SITECH Construction New Zealand, Trimble’s Civil Engineering & Construction distribution partner for New Zealand, specialises in providing the latest in construction technology solutions and innovation across several industries.
About the Role
Due to rapid growth we are now looking for a sales person in our Hamilton.
Day to day you will:
- provide exceptional customer service
- answer queries from both existing and potential customers
- research, identify and pursue potential sales opportunities
- maintain and develop strong customer relationships
- provide quotes and proposals to customers
This role will suit someone with a technical sales or engineering surveying background looking to use their skills in a role that offers diversity and the opportunity to maximize earnings via an uncapped, and transparent, incentive scheme.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- a high level of self-motivation
- the ability to make commercially astute decisions on your feet
- confidence interacting with all levels of decision makers within an organisation
- a track record of successful account management in a similar role; and
- a spatial awareness in 3-dimensions
Our Recruitment Process
We are passionate about getting the right person for this role. We also strongly believe that it’s a two-way process and candidates need to be sure that this role is the right fit for them too. With that in mind the recruitment process will involve an initial phone discussion and then face-to-face interviews where you will have the opportunity to meet the people you’d be working with.
For more information visit our website: http://www.sitechnz.co.nz/ or contact Sophie on 03- 943 0078
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: BIAJ934361
Closing Date: Tuesday, 26 February 2019