Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Territory Sales Manager
- Leading brand
- Regional growth potential
- Become part of a passionate team
As part of the Gough Group, Gough Materials Handling offers world-class solutions to material handling needs in the New Zealand market place. The company holds the significant HYSTER forklift brand. The HYSTER product extends right up to the huge 50 tonne container handlers of which HYSTER is the market leader in New Zealand.
Based in Hamilton and managing the Waikato, Bay of Plenty region, you be working with a world leader in the materials handling market and with a world renowned and trusted brand. As a Territory Sales Manager, this role will see you promoting and selling our products, providing information and advice to our customers and developing strategies that will increase our growing market share.
Our current market share is strong and we are seeking a Territory Sales Manager who will take advantage of an abundance of further growth opportunities and make this role their own.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for you to further develop your skills and career prospects.
- Are an experienced sales professional preferably with solid knowledge of our industry
- Form strong relationships and win the confidence of your customers with ease
- Possess excellent problem solving and mediation skills
- Always strive to exceed your sales targets
- Are looking for a role with lots of potential
Above all, you will have an enthusiasm about your career and a drive to take advantage of the growth opportunities that the Gough Group have to offer.
- Are a great team of skilled professionals who are at hand to provide technical advice and guidance
- Are a market leader in our industry
- Fully subsidised medical insurance
- Offer a company superannuation scheme - 6% employer contribution
To apply for this role, go to our careers website: http://goughgroup.co.nz/job. To find out more about this role, call Sophie, Recruitment Advisor on 03 9430078
All applications must be made online. Please note you will receive an emailed link to complete an online assessment and this must be completed before your application will be progressed.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: IFAL935129
Closing Date: Thursday, 17 October 2019