Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Territory Sales Manager
Territory Sales Manager – Forestry
- Drive the regions forestry sales performance to a new level
- Rotorua to Taupo region
- Uncapped earning potential
The Gough Group has a long and proud 85 year history bringing world renowned Caterpillar machinery and plant to the New Zealand market.We are a company based on family values - we respect our staff, empower them to provide better outcomes for our customers and reward them well for their work.
As a Territory Sales Manager you are the face of Gough Cat and responsible for growing our market share in your region.You will develop sales strategies and call cycles to ensure your complete coverage of the region, negotiate deals, complete all the required paperwork including quotes and orders and be involved in machine deliveries.
Starting with an existing customer base, you will grow these accounts and identify and grow new accounts as well to ensure that you deliver your budgeted sales each month.
What we offer:
- an established customer base to kick off with
- the most advanced machine technology to tap into
- a team to support you with pricing and order processing
- $ for $ superan contribution up to 6%
- subsidised medical insurance
- discount fuel card
- our commitment to your health & safety
- come from a forestry background
- have business to business sales and territory management experience
- build strong relationships based on trust and delivering great results
- have the energy, motivation and drive to succeed in all that you do
We are looking for someone who knows our, or a related, industry, is a genuine people person and can see and seize opportunities that will lead to business growth.In return, we offer a competitive salary package that includes a vehicle and sales incentives.
Apply online now by visiting our website www.goughgroup.co.nz/careers (ref TOTSM) or call Jane on 021 229 0813 to find out more.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: EQAO934593 / TOTSM
Closing Date: Monday, 24 June 2019